Eliminate Mold Growth In Your House

Since the energy efficiency trend in homes,  there has been a 700% increase of asthma and allergies! We feel this is more than a coincidence, as mold growth in homes is made possible by a combination of moisture intrusion and poor ventilation.

Molds produce allergens, irritants, and potentially toxic substances called mycotoxins. Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Molds can cause asthma attacks, irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs of both mold-allergic and non-allergic people.

To remove and clean the mold from the surfaces of your basement,
our team of specialists follow this highly effective process of  basement mold removal Tennessee:

NegativePressure

We first create negative pressure in the space being cleaned. This means that the air does not flow out from the space being cleaned, where it could then carry any disturbed spores or dust into other living spaces.

MoldSporesKill
Next, a fungicide spray is applied that kills any present fungi and mold spores to the affected surfaces.
WoodIcon

Lastly, we remove the dead growth with rags, wiping the surfaces clean. If the growth had started eating into the wood grain, an additional step is taken to apply an agent that penetrates the wood and kills any fungi and mold that might exist deep within the wood structures.

ALL BARRIER WATERPROOFING SYSTEMS are designed to limit the growth of allergens like mold, mildew & dust mites.

They also help to protect furnishings and belongings from warpage and rot while improving indoor air quality by reducing humidity and helping eliminate musty smells.

CONTACT BWS

Scroll to top