Crawl Space Waterproofing & Repair
Congratulations, you’ve just found Middle Tennessee’s best crawl space repair company! At Barrier Waterproofing Systems, we specialize in repairing crawl space problems of all types. We offer free crawl space repair quotes for all of Middle Tennessee, including areas like Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Mt Juliet, and Cookeville, TN.
Barrier Waterproofing Systems provides crawl space repair solutions that include a written warranty that is transferable to the new owner. Our crawl space repair techniques will help you avoid unnecessary structural repairs, create a healthier living space, and save money on your utility bills.
Some of our techniques include:
Vented crawl spaces are an ideal breeding ground for mold, mildew, fungi, bacteria, rot, decay, termites, rodents, and reptiles? 80% of the homes in TENNESSEE have vented crawl spaces!
“One third to one half of all structures have damp conditions that may encourage development of pollutants such as molds and bacteria, which can cause allergic reactions — including asthma — and spread infectious diseases.” -Environmental Protection Agency.
Symptoms of crawl space problems?
- Musty odors in the living area
- Condensation on insulation, water pipes, or wood subfloor of crawl space
- Cupped or buckled hardwood floors / uneven floors
- High humidity levels in the living area
- Rodent and insect infestations
- Wood rot in sub floor framing
- Stair stepped cracks in foundation wall
- Drywall cracks on interior walls
How it works:
Your home continually draws air from inside your crawl space and circulates it throughout your living area. This natural air movement is referred to as the Stack Effect. It is how a chimney works. Any pollutants in the air at the lowest point migrates upward to the living space (warm air rises). You and your family are breathing these harmful pollutants each day!
Impacts to you and your family:
- Minor allergies to severe infections
- Radon gas (causes lung cancer)
- Higher heating & cooling costs (15% to 35% higher)
- Musty & moldy odors
- Structural decay – rotted sills, joists, floorboards; stuck doors/windows; buckled hardwood floors
- Poor resale value of home
- Cold floors & drafts
- Uncomfortable humidity levels
Benefits of the Barrietite Crawl Space Encapsulation System
- Dry crawlspace
- Minimized odors and gases
- Bright appearance
- Properly conditioned air
- Level ground
- Usable for storage
- Flawless finish